The world manufactures only 1% of organic clothing from its total amount. This is so little! We work to change that.
The main reason why we choose organic cotton is its environmental friendliness. Buying such cotton, you do not impair environmental damage and keep yourself and your family safe from exposure to harmful chemicals. Also, organic cotton will not harm highly allergic individuals, will last longer and is much softer than regular cotton.
- no chemical fertilizers and crop rotation in the fields;
- cotton is handpicked, so it is possible to collect only ripe cotton bolls and avoid foliage, which provides higher quality and purity;
- processing organic cotton does not require harmful dyes and hazardous to human chlorine bleaches and formaldehyde;
- the manufacturer uses alternative energy sources.
Hemp is one of the leaders in sustainable fabrics. It is critically important that hemp growth does not require chemical pollination with pesticides, which makes it a very low-impact fiber that not only offers many health benefits but is also great for the economic and environmental sustainability of our planet.
- absorbs and releases perspiration quickly and breathes well;
- offers excellent protection from ultraviolet radiation;
- retains color well, holds up to repeated washings, and gets softer the more it's washed and worn;
- is naturally anti-microbial, is resistant to mold and mildew and never needs dry cleaning.
For some garments, we use recyclable polyester. Earlier the word "synthetic materials" was associated with low quality, but now artificial fabrics have reached a new level. One of the most popular materials is polyester, which in recent years has stepped to a new level and became a promising industry for the recycling of plastic waste.
- keeps plastics away from landfill and the ocean, thus reducing soil contamination, air and water pollution;
- can be continuously recycled with no degradation of quality;
- helps to reduce dependence on petroleum, which is used to make virgin polyester;
- is completely safe, because polyester is not toxic to humans.
We try to ensure that all materials, even buttons, are environmentally friendly. In addition, the aesthetics of each item is important to us. Therefore, we chose coconut buttons for our shirts. Coconut shell is used to make buttons due to its strong rigidity. The color of this button ranges from light brown to dark brown, which is lighter before soaking and darker after soaking. Besides, the two sides of buttons also differ in colors, and the surface of buttons is dotted with spots or lines.
Bamboo fiber is an environmentally friendly material made from a bamboo stem. The huge advantage of bamboo fabric is the absence of chemical additives. In addition, bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and suitable for people even with very sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is a soft and pleasant fabric, the canvas is very delicate, thin, with a beautiful matte sheen on the front surface.